Curious about the LRH Foundation?
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Can an individual apply for a grant?
No. The LRH Foundation supports only 501 (c)(3) organizations.
- How quickly will a decision be made after a request for funding is received?
Decisions are made about each request within 90 days after a request is received and approved grants are funded within 30 days after approval.
- What criteria do you use to evaluate an applicant’s request for funding?
We look for applicants whose programs and/or projects are consistent with our mission and who can demonstrate measurable results. After providing funding we continue to track the impact of our funding in making a difference in the desired outcomes.
- What percentage of donations received are used for program grants?
Since its beginning the fund has allocated 98% of all donations received for program grants.
- How can I make a tax deductible donation to support the foundation?
Make your tax`deductible check payable to “The Linda Richardson Harper Foundation” and send to 4957 Lakemont Blvd SE, Suite C4 PMB 203, Bellevue,WA 98006.
- What percentage of donations received is used for grants?